Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

how to write a science report

Aim :  This is what I want to find out.
Hypothesis :  This is an educated guess.

Equipment :  This is a list of the stuff i need.

Method :  These are step-by-step instructions.
   
 Variables :  These are factors that can change the results.

Results :  These  are my observations ( what i can see , smell , hear , taste ) I need to do my results in a table.
  
Analysis :  This is were you need to perform any calculations I need to do a graph

Discussion : This is were I explain the results and i answer the question' why'

Conclusion :  This is were I say if my hypothesis was correct

Evaluation :      This is your reflection on the investigation.
You must cover:
·         If something went wrong, what was it and how did you fix it.
·         Were there any anomalies (weird results that didn’t fit the pattern?)
·         What were some of the problems and how could you fix them in the future.
·         Has your investigation raised any challenging questions?
                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.