Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

writing on the fair

As I bolt past the corner at full speed pushing through the crowd eventually tripping over my untied shoelace and falling into a pile of still hot chips as I pick the hot chips up and nibble them I look around me and I see the biggest yummiest lollipop I dive my hand into my pocket I find $50 and my pre chewed gum from two weeks ago as I approach the ferris wheel the woman with Grey faded glory hair  I suggest that The Windy Cold Weather had Chapped her lips as she takes my $50 and hands me the change Enjoy the ride kid thanks I replied and sat down.     

Description of me/ the kid not actually me

Hair style / colour: blonde with a braid
Fair Day.jpgEye colour: hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.